Monday, April 15, 2013

A New Home

Hello everyone, hope you all had a nice weekend, mine was bit too busy and was over before I realized it was a weekend!

Anyway this afternoon , I decided to make some time and create a card for Play date Cafe, it had been a long  time since I played along their challenges and their current color inspiration had orange and aqua  and if you have been following my blog then you know I love aqua!

Ever since I made this card , the PTI Boards and Beams stamp set has been lying on my desk , so I decided to use the same set and also use the same watercolor embossing technique that I had used on that card.


 Some masking and repetitive stamping and of course watercoloring!

Sharing with Play Date Cafe- Nautical Breezes





I have a  Faber Castell Giveaway  coming soon, so standby if you are interested in some lovely colorful goodies!

Thanks for stopping by.

Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. I love this card! But then again I love all of your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on standby! I love Faber Castell products. I really like all your cards and creations. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool color treatment you've got going on here. Love it. Thanks for playing with us at The Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! I love that just the one house is colored- genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the rich color, and the fabulous watercoloring technique! So glad you could join us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...