Thursday, March 28, 2013

Watercolor Stamping

Am back from a short vacation, worn out and jet lagged  and need another vacation to get over this one!
..thankfully it's almost weekend!

To avoid falling off to sleep at completely odd hours, I decided to get back to crafting and complete some DT projects, but my head is so foggy , I just could not think straight!
..until I saw this weeks Papertrey Ink Make it Monday#109..Betsy talked about watercolor and that was enough to perk me up..better than coffee!

Here is a card I came up with for this week's challenge..

 
 I stamped the dress form image using regular watercolors since I did not have any reinkers and stamped again using versamark and embossed using clear embossing powder.


 Since I love sentiments , I decided to fill it with text.


 A closer look at the embossing.

 All sentiments and image by Papertrey Ink.

Sharing with Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes.

Thanks so much for stopping by today .

Share/Bookmark

6 comments :

  1. Your colours are really eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color ink bled on the paper is so clear and beautiful!
    It's wonderful technique:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your combo of text and color blending, great card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your watercoloured background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous. I love the watercolor stamping and the great dress form! Thanks for joining us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...