Friday, March 22, 2013

Watercolor Bookmarks-Faber Castell

Today I have some lovely bookmarks to share with you all. These make such lovely gifts especially for all the readers on your gift list. These are  simple to make, just head over to the Faber Castell  Design Memory Craft Blog for a step by step tutorial.




 I have used  Faber Castell watercolor and Pastel pencils to create these . The mix and match system from Faber-Castell makes designing with color so simple.  You  choose a color set that inspires you... then choose a medium. .and create! So if you pick up a red in watercolors and a red in pastels they will all blend and match with each other to give you a wonderful palette of colors.

Hope you are inspired to give them a try.

Thanks for joining me today.



Share/Bookmark

7 comments :

  1. These are stunning and I love the ribbons you chose for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I can't believe that you achieved such a soft water color look with the pencils. Thanks for showing us how over on the Faber Castell blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bookmarks are absolutely beautiful! I seen your post on Design Memory Craft, and had to see more of your art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both. I can see these being sold in a book store :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw these at Faber Castell - they are so ethereal!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...