Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mother..

It's been a while since I last posted .....been way too busy completing some DT projects for the upcoming weeks..might have some travel coming up, so decided to plan ahead and schedule some posts.

Anyway , today I  made  some time to create a card for  the current challenge over at the Moxie Fab World- Emphasize the negative challenge.




 It's all about using the negative space after you die cut . Here I used a Framed Out die by PTI  four times to create a window  to frame my image.


The  watercolored image is by Sweet Stamps and the sentiment by Anna Griffin.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Hey Swarup, I am so glad I stopped by at your blog. After a long while I got to see the cards without using fancy embellish or PPs:) Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sanketi! Thanks for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...