Wednesday, February 13, 2013

White on White

This is my second post for today..
click here for my Faber Castell post

A white on white card with just a hint of color...

  Stamped and embossed using white embossing powder. Then went around the image with an inky finger using a light grey ink pad. Then added a hint of color with a pink marker and  finally stamped the sentiment in pink cause I felt black would have been a bit too harsh for this soft image.


A closer look at the image.. and how it shines against the light...

Stamps-Ditto and Wplus 9

 Sharing with Simon Says Stamp Challenge- white on white

 Also sharing with Paper Crafts February 2013  Gallery challenge

Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Umm, I have no words, this is truly amazing, Sanketi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gray and pink together...CONGRATS on being a girl Friday!!! You are such a talent and I know you will do great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...