Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Papertrey Ink Anniversary-Watercolor-2

 This is my second post for today..click here for my earlier  PTI post


Another card for PTI watercolor challenge


I was in a rush to get this card done since I was running out of daylight and look what I did, stamped the sentiment over a wet spot and well... you can see the oops!.
But I thought other than that tiny bit , the rest came out pretty well , so I thought of sharing it with you all.

This card was inspired by Cristina's   card from Day 1- Designer projects



Thanks for stopping by.








Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. it's lovely - if you hadn't mentioned it I don't think i woulda noticed the oops :-) Just the perfect way to illustrate the sentiment

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...