Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Papertrey Ink Anniversary- Watercolor

A quick post to share a watercolor card for Papertrey Ink's current watercolor challenge.




 I used the Simply Jane Die ..again..can't help it , it's one of my favorites and I seem to reach for it the most!  I  cut the images out of watercolor paper and colored them using artist watercolors. The sentiments are from Movers and Shakers Sentiments.

I think it makes a wonderful anniversary or even a Valentine's card for a spouse.


 A closer look at the images..
Also sharing it with PTI Anniversary - day 1- Designer favorites
I was inspired by Debbie's card using the Simply Jane set..


Thanks for stopping by today.
Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. Wow... just wow! Simply Jane dies + watercolor = genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica Witty said it: wow! Delightful in every way and as a lover of Jane Austen and the Regency era this card makes me swoon a wee bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, love how you brought these profiles to life!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...