Sunday, February 10, 2013

Papertrey Ink Anniversary-Sketch -3

 This is my third post for today for my first PTI sketch click here
 for my second post PTI sketch click here

I am really loving the sketches over at Papertrey Ink , in fact I rarely ever use a sketch , but this time around I enjoyed playing with them.
Here is take 3.....

 Stamps- Papertrey Ink -Chair-ished and On my couch

 I took the sketch and used just the general layout . I used  chairs which were kinda boxy looking  for my focal point , just as the squares are in the sketch.

here is the sketch..


I'll keep this post short , been playing around all weekend, gotta get down to some serious housekeeping now!
Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Oh how creative, the sentiment goes perfectly with the stamp, thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and I love the little pops of color! I am so glad to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...