Sunday, February 10, 2013

Papertrey Ink Anniversary- sketch -2

 This is my second post for today , click here for my first take on PTI sketch..

Here is  a card using another sketch by PTI...


 Update- edited to add a better picture

Sorry for the slight blur in the picture , yesterday night I played around with the settings on my camera and am now struggling to get it right again , I must have clicked at  least 43 pics , all of them are blurred or underexposed!
.....got to wait for tech support (husband who is out with buddies for a movie!) to set it right for me!
..but waiting for him I would have lost whatever little light I had on this grey day,...oh well!.. the woes of a crafter!...

Here is yet another card where I have used a scrap piece of watercolored paper , if you are a regular on my blog , you would recognise it from this card here.

Since I do not have a Poloroid die yet , I decided to improvise and used  Framed Out # 1 die by PTI and the sentiments are from Half And Half and Happy Trails- PTI
 here is the  sketch..


Sorry for the slight blur in the picture , yesterday night I played around with the settings on my camera and am now struggling to get it right again , I must have clicked at  least 43 pics , all of them are blurred or underexposed!
.....got to wait for tech support (husband who is out with buddies for a movie!) to set it right for me!

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful coloring Sanketi! This is so YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the ink background I love inks. The improvisation was fabulous, brilliant job.Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so bold, colorful and wonderful! I love your take on this sketch and I will be now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...