Saturday, February 9, 2013

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Celebrations-2

Frankly, I am just not able to keep up with all the festivities over at Papertrey Ink , there is so much to do and share , but very little time . I have been wanting to get a few cards done , inspired by the all the wonderful designer projects from day 1, but have just not been able to get to them. Well this afternoon  I was able to get some crafty time  and here is what I came up with.


 I was inspired by Maile Belles card  where she has used a similar layout and the Trendy Tree Tops set. I wanted to use the same layout and design , so pulled out this little tree and fence from Boards and Beams and the sentiment from Chair-ished.
The background is watercolored and is in fact an extra from this card here to which I added all the extra layers and depth to create a little scene.


Distressed  and inked the edges-which I am really loving lately!

Thanks for stopping by today.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. This is really lovely, soft background, it looked great with the other card too. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...