Monday, February 18, 2013

Moxie Fabber Of The Week!

Just could not wait for this weekend to be over and trust me that does not happen too often in my world!
..But of course this Monday was going to be different ......

When  Cath Edvalson, Trends Editor for Paper Crafts Magazine at Moxie Fab World emailed me a while back asking if I would like to be a part of this feature, I was shocked !
I wondered and asked myself ...why me?
...I have been around the blogging scene for just about a year now, have few loyal readers and recently been published in a couple of magazines and of course I love watercolors....was all of this enough to make me Moxie Fab?
.....well looks like it is!
..and here I am today being featured as Moxie Fabber Of the Week over at The Moxie Fab World.

Thank you so much Cath for considering me for this feature.


  A super clean and simple card for Cath...


Sharing with CAS-ual Fridays-Black and White plus 1


Thanks for stopping by and sharing my excitement today..I hope you'll will find some time to hop by Moxie Fab world and get to know me a bit better.


Share/Bookmark

20 comments :

  1. Many. Congratulations on being the moxie fabber Sanketi !!! Very well deserved :-))

    Cheers
    Nazneen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy! Congratulations on your feature~Sanketi~wonderful interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sanketi. Congratulations on your feature with Moxie Fab. I love your work and have joined on to follow your blog! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simple, elegant swoosh with the sentiment. Beautiful work .... saw the Moxie post today and you are most deserving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being featured on Moxie Fab World. I have only been in the know for a short while, but it has been enough for me to see how amazingly talented you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! It's a huge honor and you should be excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Sanketi!!! How awesome, you are having some really great happenings and it is so well deserved!!! I remember someone saying, you and I started blogging about the same time...and now look...MOXI FABBER and CSF DT member! WOHOO! good things come to good people (and designers) :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Wida, all three of us started at the same time, and it's so darn cool to see great things happening to both of you! So thrilled with the Moxie Fabber feature! And then it got it ... I remember awhile ago you saying you were happy about a couple things that you couldn't share yet. I knew about one of them, and this was the other, right? Wow, two huge secrets for you to keep! Big congrats, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANKS so much everyone!
    ..truly appreciate all the encouraging and kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HUGE Congrats Sanketi - both for the CASual Friday & Moxie Fab - both truly well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats dear! loved your work...and now following you :)

    Shivani
    www.magickrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well congrats on this, so glad she featured you, I've been following for a while and your work is fabulous, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Sanketi! Very nice interview with Cath at MFW!
    Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself and your awesome artwork :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats - I love your work so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your Moxie Fab status!!! You soooooooo deserve it!!!! Love your awesome card btw!! Hope all is well....

    ReplyDelete
  16. congratulations!!! well done and your card is amazing!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow, what a striking and gorgeous card!!

    Thanks for your comment on my 10 Minute post!! The set I used was the one PTI gave away for Stamp A Faire last year, Natural Beauties. It is so impressive looking, and only 2 steps - I love it. I am sure if you wanted, you'd find someone somewhere who might sell one?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on being the Moxie Fabber this week. Love your card design!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your cards are stunning! I love the watercolor effect and your use of color.Simple, but elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful!! That swipe of red is so stunning and bold!! Love your creativity...so happy to have you on the CAS-ual Friday team:)!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...