Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Love..

Before I get on with today's card, I want to thank every single one of you who took the time to leave such kind and encouraging comments here, as well as over at Moxie Fab World for the Moxie Fabber post... 
..and a huge warm welcome to my new readers,..hope you find my blog interesting enough to stay a while!
THANK YOU!

Now coming back  to today's post , it's a card for 10 min Craft Dash. As much as I love playing along this challenge, it literally leaves me breathless by the end of it...I simply cannot handle the timer ticking away and spend more time looking at the phone rather than the project on hand!


 Anyway this time around I chose a project with less coloring , hoping to finish under 7 mins, but in the end it took me all of 9 mins 12 secs.

 sharing with 10 min Craft Dash #12



 Stamps- Hero Arts, Die-Sizzix

Thanks for stopping by.






Share/Bookmark

8 comments :

  1. I still haven't worked up the courage to try this challenge. I think the stress of the timer might give me a heart attack! LOL! You've made it look effortless with your card though. I love the brushed background and the turquoise and red together. And, as always, a beautiful sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great design. i love that punch of hot pink! congrats on your moxie feature too. it's great to get to know more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never have thought this was done in 10 minutes! Beautiful card. I am going to see if I can do this challenge although I am usually not a very efficient crafter. Thanks as ever for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sanketi, you are too funny....I don't think ANYONE would guess you were breathless after creating this, you did it beautifully! Fantastic use of the colors!

    Thank you for taking the time to join in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. Hopefully you'll play along again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This time around, I was sweating, that's for sure! Funny that you can get an adrenaline rush in the craft room! This is so beautiful, so it was well worth it! Thanks for joining us at the Craft Dash again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love how you created the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!!! That ticker is pressure alright, isn't it? This came out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sanketi! You have created such a fun, bright card.. LOVE it!
    Thanks so much playing along 10 min craft dash! Do join us again! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...