Monday, February 4, 2013

Just moved!

Time for Make it Monday# 103- die cut in a die cut



I have used Papertrey Ink- Half and Half die and then used the single door die from the Door To Door set. watercolored the background, stamped a couple of birds and cherry blossoms( studio G and Ditto). and drew the telephone lines using a fine tip pen. The sentiments are  from PTI Boards and Beams stamp set.

One good thing that can come out of limited stamps and dies is that it makes you think of  new and different ways to use the same limited collection. I have very few dies in my collection and most that I do are by PTI , in fact I have just 8 dies and I have to constantly keep coming up with new ways to use them. I am really proud of this card, hope you all like it too!



A closer view of the die cut in a die cut.


Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

10 comments :

  1. Such a pretty card - love the watercolor look. Thanks for playing along! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watercolor background is stunning - love the creativity that comes from having limited dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply amazing! Love the artistry you put in all of your cards, this one is certainly no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is lovely. The watercoloring gives such a softness to the card and the telephone lines are so clever and add a wonderful grounding to the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how gorgeous is this! I love your watercolor, just amazing to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just fabulous, your right I have no dies,no cricket etc. so you do have to try different thing to make cards with out all the goodies, thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...