Friday, January 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink January Blog Hop

Time for Papertrey Ink Blog Hop and this time the focus is on black .........black backgrounds.

Every single time I watercolor on a project , I am left with quite a few scraps which are too good to be thrown away, so, I hang on to them and then....
..........one fine day it appears again on a project!


and here is the inspiration picture......


..here I stamped the house from the Boards and Beams set by PTI  on a scrap piece of watercolored paper and then gold embossed the sentiments from the same set.



A closer look at the gold embossed sentiments...


Love black backgrounds, the colors just pop with a hint of black beside it, hope to get one more done!

Thanks for stopping by...off to hop now!
Share/Bookmark

8 comments :

  1. I love how you used a leftover to make your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sanketi this is stunning, I love the gold embosssing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold embossing looks so good on black. And the stamp on the watercolored paper is beautiful. Great ideas:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card--I can't believe you had such a beautiful leftover. Love the gold embossing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love how you use your scraps. Great inspiration. Very in love with your washed home, and the copper embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the watercolored house & the gold embossing is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card looks really cool! Love the green with the black and the copper embossing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...