Friday, January 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink January Blog Hop- Take 3

 For my first PTI blog Hop post click here

 For my second PTI Jan Blog Hop post click here

My third post for today..wow!
...... now that's a first, black seems to get me creating!




Inspired by the box of crayons in the inspiration picture, I die cut all those pencils/crayons using the Happy Trails die by Papertrey Ink ....hand drew and cut the box ... and added a bit of pastel pencil , white ink and embossing to get  the chalkboard look. The sentiment on top is from the PTI Movers and Shakers sentiment set.








Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

21 comments :

  1. Oh my GOODNESS! What a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, ....this is good! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO creative and adorable...that's some awesome use of die cuts right there! Love your use of sentiments and COLOR, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, how fun and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be still my Crayola-lovin' heart! Love every.thing. about this card! All those colors in a row are just so yummy. Great concept, great execution, Sanketi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get out! You hand cut this? Way too cool! And should be crowned!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is just totally brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You creatively rocked this challenge!! What an awesome idea, so bold!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a creative genius! I love this! (ps, CSS makes a fantastic crayon box die, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now this is the Sanketi that I know and love... Wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. An amazing card! As I still have boxes of crayons you can imagine my love of this card.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...