Friday, January 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink January Blog Hop - Take 2

This is my second post for today, for my first PTI Blog hop  post click here or scroll down..

Here is  my second card for Papertrey Ink January Blog Hop...gotta love black backgrounds!




 I used the Simply Jane die  by Papertrey Ink for this negative die cut technique, the focal image is in fact a true grey , but despite several attempts, I failed to capture that through my lens..well!

Also I stamped the background using the frame stamp from the Simply Jane stamp set, which again is showing up very faintly..anyway happy with the card layout and design on the whole , so thought of sharing it with you all.




Success at last with this close up...notice the grey here!

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Share/Bookmark

17 comments :

  1. Simply elegant - and I love the pop of color you gave her neckace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you, so elegant. I like the necklace too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your hop cards are so lovely- and so different! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card! I especially love how you embossed the frame like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the heart and I love how you photographed this card. That soft warm light in the background looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take 2 is so elegant, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful!
    The black is so incredibly striking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!!
    Love the black and white/grey color combo, the little red heart really pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the embossed frame with the silouette and the red heart! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree. Black is hard to photograph so it's effect 'sings', like in does in person. This card is still stunning, and the little spot of red of heart, is fantastic. Thanks for taking the time to do the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh, I'm liking this one too! The gray portrait is very classy, and the tiny bit of texture on the frame is all this card needs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally digging the frame and simplicity. Great job on the PTI blog hop challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really beautiful! Love the details on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. simply gorgeous - love the texture on the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That heart on the necklace - what a fabby touch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...