Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Make Your Mark

A couple of years back,  I had collected quite a few catalogues to help me  in my search for that perfect 8 way hand tied sofa which would have been my ultimate in sofa luxury!
.......of course that did not happen and I very contentedly settled for something more machine made, but I held on to those books because they had some really beautiful artist's renderings of couches and also in the hope that I would  order from them one day in the future!

Today, as I was clearing some old books and magazines, I came across these and saw those sketches and thought....  hmmm .that would look nice on a card!

..instead of watercolors I used Copics to color them.
 ..and here we have it ..

 Cardstock and  stamps by Papertrey Ink

Sharing with CAS-ual Fridays make your mark challenge

and with Simon Says Stamp -Anything Goes challenge



  Thanks for stopping by.


Share/Bookmark

7 comments :

  1. wow is that hand-drawn!! Amazing Sanketi!! It's a classic CAS card.

    Cheers,
    Indira Tanwar
    http://arty-sorts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super job on the coloring!
    I was just eye-balling this stamp set and thought, now what would I do with it?

    Brilliant card!

    Have a craft-tastic day!
    -Kimberly Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this so much! I want Copic too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEek! I love how you made this CAS with just showing part of the scene! Great idea and amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab as always:)Thanks for joining us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very pretty and cool card...love the off centered couch...and your coloring is spectacular!! So happy you are a part of the challenges at CAS-ual Fridays, Sanketi:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this design and the coloring of your couch! Thank you for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...