Monday, January 14, 2013

Itty Bitty Card!

The latest Moxie Fab World 75 Creative Card  challenges week has my head spinning with excitement!
...So many ways to get creative ....so little time!

With my studio all set up and ready , I was eager to get back and start working on some challenges. To get warmed up I started small...yup... itty bitty as Cath asked us to...nothing more than 3 inches max!..but then these are so quick and easy , I got carried away and before I knew it I had 6 cards done!


            Card Size- 3x3

 As much as I love to keep my things organised, I am not always successful,  there have been times when I have failed miserably but this past week has been an eye opener for me!  The fact that I 'found' some chalk hidden under a pile of paper, got me started and before I  could say done, I had unearthed a treasure!.   rub ons, tiny little stamps and punches to name a few!

The rub  on's were truly a find, I love them and in fact they were my staple when I was new to papercrafting , right before I got into stamping. So having rediscovered them , I decided to put them to good use. I used them  on all my  6 cards, which I will be sharing over the next few posts.


Sentiment by Simon Says Stamp.

sharing with The Moxie Fab World- Itty Bitty Card


Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. I love the simplicity of this card! The yellow is striking against the grey. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow in this cas-card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so perfect! I love the clean lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sanketi! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...