Friday, January 11, 2013

Faber Castell

Am so excited today as my very first post  as Faber Castell Design Memory Craft's Guest Designer goes live on their blog  !

When I was picked to be a part of their Guest design  team I was over the moon !. It's such an honor to be associated with a company whose products have always been a part of my growing up years. I remember their lead pencils  used to  always be sitting in my box, well sharpened, but unused!
....for some reason I would always carry them to school but never use them for the fear that they would get "over" ,  yes,  that's exactly what I told my Dad one day! LOL!


Coming back to my project ..
here is peak at the card I made using some wonderful products from their Design Memory Craft line.
  I had to start with a card that said me ..totally!
...watercolors, and a bold sentiment..but this time instead of traditional watercolors, I used Gelatos and look at the vibrancy and the pop of color..they are simply awesome!

DSC_3707

They have some really awesome products for us crafters , I especially love  the super soft and creamy  Gelatos®, 
  and  Stamper's Big Brush Pens, 

For a step by step tutorial and a complete list of products used,  stop by the Design Memory Craft blog and check it out. Apart from my project there are some other wonderful creations that are simply so inspiring !

Thanks for stopping by.


Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Huge Congratulations Swarup. Love your card. Really a piece of art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Sanketi! I can't think of a better designer for FC products!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...