Thursday, January 3, 2013

Chalkboard

Happy New Year everyone!
..My first post for 2013!

This weeks MIM-98 over at Papertrey Ink has Betsy showing us  the chalkboard technique , a while back she had posted it on her blog and I had fallen for it immediately , I have a couple of cards here and here. So I thought of playing along one more time with this card today.


 Kept it CAS with a sentiment from the Movers and Shakers Set by PTI and the rainbow was drawn  using Faber Castell Pitt Pastel pencils, chalk pencils which are so opaque and vibrant , I simply love these!

I love the punch of color on the card, hope you like it too!.

 Thanks so much for stopping by.

Share/Bookmark

12 comments :

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE that rainbow! It really pops on the black background! I just made some cards with rainbows and they are so much fun! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the rainbow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny...I had out the same stamp and basically the same drawing with the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sentiment and great rainbow of color for this chalkboard technique, Sanketi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun Sanketi! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the CAS take on this - the chalk rainbow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful chalkboard art there, what a fun way to use that technique!
    Thanks for your sweet comment for my post! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a GREAT idea with the rainbow!!! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW this is fantastic. What a great idea to incorporate colored "chalk!" LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This SOO vibrant and fun!! It reminds me of the rainy and warm days of summer, when the rain would wash away the sidewalk chalk drawings. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Sanketi. First card of yours I've seen in the new year and I LOVE it. I love rainbows and your choice of stamp plus the rainbow is joyous. Happy 2013.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...