Monday, January 7, 2013

A Thank You Note

 Hello everyone,
...........sorry my posts have become so far and few over the last month and right into the new year!

................well that's primarily because all December I was down with  the flu and it's after effects, and then we had scheduled some reorganisation of our Home office/craft room in Jan and the minute the new year rolled in, work started and I had to pack up most of my craft supplies and clear the room, so right now I am just managing with some basic inks and stamps. But I am excitedly waiting for the end of this week, when everything will be back in place again and hopefully by next week I will be back to my regular posting.

 But then there are some challenges which I just don't feel like missing  and CAS-ual Friday's is one of them, so I sat with my limited supplies and came up with a thank you note for their latest challenge.


 For me, every card starts with the sentiments, almost always, they tend to be my focal point, since that's what a card is meant for, to say something that you are not able to say in person.

Here I have combined  multiple stamp sets to create the  sentiment and used a Memory Box die for the house and pearlescent chalk  by Pebbles for the blue...... which by the way was a find in my own stash!..yes I am not kidding , I had totally forgotton about it's existence, until the other day when I gathered all my supplies to  clear out the room. and I was like ..oh wow, I have a chalk set!!!!

This is the very reason why I am redoing the room and adding more storage , so that I can keep my stuff right in front of my eyes and get to use them better and not  have these " eureka" moments!




Stamps- PTI-Thank You-Inside and out, Boards and Beams,Simon says stamp sentiments

Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. This is very pretty Sanketi! I have to have my supplies right in front of my eyes too. If I don't I totally forget I have them at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Great reminder to check my stash:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I like the little scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Love how you created the scene and layered the colors going up the card! So creative! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week, especially since you were recovering from that nasty flu! Hope you're 100% again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful way to use this die!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...