Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Magic Of Christmas


Today's card is from my personal stash of holiday cards, this is the one I will be sending out this year for Christmas. I went for a more elegant looking card, with gold and silver embossing.



    Although this card looks pretty time consuming, in reality it took me just 8 mins to get it done !

I masked the sentiment area with a post it strip and stamped the snowflake ..removed masking, applied gold embossing powder.... stamped sentiment ...applied silver embossing powder and heat embossed both together. Also I generational stamped the background with a different snowflake stamp to give it some added interest. I love the way it ended up looking like suede!

sharing with Simon Says Stamp-Snowflakes

and Catered Crop- Gold /Silver

 And PDCC#160

 

 Gold , silver embossing pdr,- Martha Stewart, Stamps by Inkadinkado and TPC studio

 Sharing with the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger- Shimmer and shine


love the silver and gold with the snowflakes  in the trigger pic!


Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

11 comments :

  1. This card is stunning!! I love the contrast between the paper and the embossing powder!

    Thanks for sharing with Simon Says Stamp!
    -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sanketi! So much depth with that stamping technique:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the background and how you made the sentiment part of the snowflake! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I love the silver and gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful against the dark blue background! Love how you masked the snowflake and stamped the sentiment in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the deep, rich colors - what a beautiful card your friends and family will be blessed with! And OK, I'm downright jealous you can create such a beauty in only 8 minutes!

    Signed - the slow stamper, aka
    Bernadet
    bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sanketi! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes stunning is the right word for it, that blue is so powerfully pretty. lovely card sanketi!

    Visiting from Trigger Tuesday challenge
    xo, Kristina
    I'd love if you popped over for a hello!
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning! I love everything about this card! So happy you played along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...