Monday, December 17, 2012

Just A Note.....

If my regular readers are wondering if I vanished from the face of this earth......
..then no am here!
.....just been down with the flu. What started out as a simple throat irritation , ended up being Bronchitis with raging high temps over 103!  I have been totally flattened out, nothing of the kind I have seen all of these years.. after almost a week now , I have been able to sit up a bit today , and decided to write a short update.

 I should be back soon in full form by the end of this week!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Get well soon Sanketi!! plenty of rest and lots of fluids...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear, hope by now you're starting to feel back on track!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...