Saturday, December 22, 2012

2013 !

 Update- this card was chosen as Favorite over at 10 min craft dash!


Am back..!
..and thank you so much to all  those who sent me get well wishes...it was well appreciated!

  I am back today with a CAS card for CAS-ual Fridays-Dashing through the holidays challenge combined with 10 min craft dash. This weeks challenge was just what I needed , something quick and simple and done under 10 mins. I am still not up to sitting  for long and my cough has yet to say goodbye, which in turn is tiring me out!

So here it is .....

 This card took me 9 min 12 secs. The stamping itself took me  just 2 mins , the coloring took the rest. I used Copics, but stuck to some simple filling in of color, nothing fancy here!





The  sentiment and holly leaves are by The Crafts Meow and the number stamps are an old set of mine, and I seem to have lost the original cover.

Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. glad you are better and back on the scene. It's not the same around here without you and your wonderful art!I thought you doodled it when I first saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! You colored this beautifully- I'm impressed you got shading in, even with the short amount of time!

    Thank you for joining me in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Sanketi! I hope you'll be able to play along in my challenges next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sanketi - what a lovely holiday card! I really like the watercolor effect you achieved with your Copics! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always!!!Thanks for sharing with us @ CASual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Hope you're over your cold by now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...