Thursday, November 8, 2012

YOU!

 A card that says it all...
..........and can it get any more CAS than this ???


 When I saw Papertrey's MIM#90- Creating focal point sentiments with stamps and dies, this week , I thought to myself , ok so this is totally me , I love sentiments and usually make it the focal point of most of my cards , in fact I start with them and design my card around the sentiments. So I had to play along !

I needed a card  for my husband , a card that says it all. Of course I had to stop myself from any further stamping, it was for him and I wanted nothing floral or girlie on it. As my guy often says "Come to the point"..that's exactly what this card does, says just what I feel and to the point!

All the sentiments are by PTI and used stickers for the YOU



I really love how  crisp and clean it looks, and I think I might go and get some more  thank you notes done!

            and My Mums Craft Shop challenges-Sentiments
Thanks for stopping by.






Share/Bookmark

6 comments :

  1. BRAVO! LOVE your card!! Did you use 5 different sentiments? That is so awesome. I actually thought of you when I saw this challenge, it's so you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      ..Yes 4 different sentiments by PTI.

      Delete
  2. I love your card which is very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! Love the placements of sentiment! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever use of all of that text ... great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the focal point on your card.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...