Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


                                                      
                                           Happy Thanksgiving !


Today's card is a thank you note to all those of you who stop by my blog and  take time to leave some really encouraging feedback. It is because of readers like you, like minded people who sail with me in this boat of creativity, that I wake up every morning enthused to create something new. I read each and every comment and a new face in the followers list never fails to bring a smile to mine!

Also I would like to share some exciting news ........
......... I am now on the Faber Castell Guest Design Team !
............. I will be working with their Design Memory Craft line, and starting January will be  sharing with you all some really colorful projects.

Thanks for sharing my excitement!

Have a wonderful holiday!
Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Wow, congrats on your DT gig - look forward to seeing your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't think of a better person to be on that team! You do magic with pencil and watercolor. This card is perfect for thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...