Monday, November 5, 2012

Guest designer !

I am so excited to be a part of the Lawnscaping Challenge today !
......a while back I received a happy mail from Laurel asking  if I would like to guest with them for a challenge..... I was thrilled and I think it took me all of a second to say Yes!

.........and here I am today with my card ..


 I have used Copics and Prismacolors together here.

Since the challenge was to use something that we had not used for a while , I thought of my bakers twine  sitting quietly in a corner of my desk waiting for it turn...it's day had finally arrived ..time to see some light my friend!

I definitely had to dust em off!





 This week Simon Says Stamp is sponsoring, so get crafty and play along !



                                      Stamps by Lawn Fawn.

Thank you so much Laurel and the entire Lawnscaping group for having given me this wonderful opportunity.

Thanks for stopping by.


Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. congratulations Sanketi! I am glad that people see your awesomeness! I really like the way that road was was colored with lots of graduated color and the pop of orange twine makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!! Great use of those Lawn Fawn stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Congrats on being part of the challenge! Love the scene you created, along with the baker's twine.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...