Friday, November 9, 2012

Follow Your Heart!

 This is my second post for today, for my Art journal post  scroll down or click here


This card was inspired by RIC#23-Chanel,



 I went with the black and white stripes on her shoes with a hint of red and added a half  circle from the handbag as an accent.



                              Stamp by The Crafts Meow

The smudge on the sentiment is intentional lol!..yes it took  me 3 tries to get that smudgy grungy look!..although on a good day I get it unintentionally and have quite a few ruined projects in my ' to be repurposed' bin!!

Hope you like it !

Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. Sanketi, this is a great card! I love how you've nestled the sentiment amongst the stripes. To me it looks like a cityscape with the moon behind the buildings. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sanketi, I really love how you incorporated the circular motif into your card- it looks great! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This card looks great! I really like the design, especially the half circle, and I agree with Michelle; it does look like the moon behind a cityscape :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun graphic card. I love that arch over the sentiment. So glad you joined us over at the Runway Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...