Saturday, October 13, 2012

I miss you!

 Update : this card was chosen as CAS-ual Fridays favorite...thanks CFC
     and a shout out over at YCU


It's been a long time since I played along with Embellish challenge  but this time around it's all about paint ..how could I stop myself from playing with paint?


 Since I did not have the required green in my acrylics or my watercolors  I got brave and  got my oil colors out for this card!
I tried to adapt my art journal techniques onto a card and layered the  colors and stamps. Also I stamped the bird and painted over it with black acrylic paint leaving a faint outline for that fuzzy feathery look.

Sharing with Embellish challenge- Paint color trends


Stamps: PTI,Wplus9,Studio112

Also sharing with CAS-ual Friday#74


and Young Crafters Unite- Learning is fun
I used my favorite technique-  painting!


Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

17 comments :

  1. Holy smokes this is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable! I love everything about it. Clean but messy. Simple looking but complicated. Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wowzers! This is incredible! I'm so glad you joined the fun this week at CAS-ual Fridays. Only a few more days til our big announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!! love what you done with the colours in this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...so artistic and gorgeous!! Adore this, Sanketi! Each placement of the hearts down to the misting is perfect! So glad that you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I love this card.....just gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing with us @CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cool! Absolutely, absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING! Love, love, love! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is amazing - so striking - jumped right out of the gallery!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful :) Love the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sanketi, you do this technique so well. Fabulous card! So glad you could play along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cool! Thanks for joining our YCU challenge =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant! I really, really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you all so much for taking the time to leave some wonderful comments..so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Saw this card and knew immediately that it was from you. This is your signature style and you do it SO well. BTW - you got a shout over at YCU too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fantastic! All my money is on this one as the Embellish winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! thanks for your positive enthusiasm , am not sure about it being a winner though..the other two challenges I had shared this card with did not find it good enough to be a winner!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...