Friday, October 5, 2012

I love You!

Back in August I won Jane's Doodles Blog hop and received stamps sets that were just perfect for coloring, and the minute they were home a couple of weeks later (they came all the way from Australia!!)  I opened them in a frenzy to get started , but, unfortunately a turn of events  got me away from crafting for the last couple of weeks and it was hard under the circumstances to get anything done forget artwork. Since I don't like to leave my blog unattended , I shared some cards that I had made in the past for magazine subs . Today I am trying to get my mojo back and brighten myself with some colors!

Using the above mentioned stamp set I created this card inspired by the colors at The Play Date Cafe#152



Used glossy accents for the dew drops



 Also sharing with The Moxie Fab World - World Card Making Day-love card



Used Spectrum Noir pens on watercolor paper

Stamps by Jane's Doodles and sentiment on the side by Technique Tuesday

Thanks to Jane's Doodles for  generously sending such lovely stamps!

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment, I truly appreciate the feedback.
Share/Bookmark

7 comments :

  1. Oh this is just STUNNING!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - the perfect splash of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is gorgeous Sanketi, love the bold rose against the CAS background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Sanketi, I think you got your mojo back! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super beautiful...way to use Jane's stamps! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that is stunning! The stamp is gorgeous and you've colored it beautifully. Great design...I like the whitespace. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have wanted to post something like this on my site and you have given me an idea. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...