Friday, October 12, 2012

Home For the Holidays

On World Card Making Day, I was so excited to see my name nestled among  talented artists like Debby Hughes ,  JJ Bolten and other inspiring card makers, in the line up of ' Moxie Fab  inspiration at the the gallery'  over at The Moxie Fab world that I forgot to share  that card  over here!!


 Stamps: PTI

This card is just another watercolored card I made for the holidays and  as I had mentioned here, here, and    here , I am now pretty close to finishing up and mailing it off to her. ..will share some pictures of all of them together later.

Thanks Cath for picking my card..appreciate it.

Also sharing with Young Crafters Unite- Learning is Fun

I used my favorite  technique of using  artists watercolors for coloring images.





Thanks everyone for taking the time to stop by .
Share/Bookmark

6 comments :

  1. Congrats!!! I just LOVE this awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence, I was excited to see your name too!! Really great watercoloring, Sanketi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card =) Thanks for joining our YCU challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your water colour technique. Your cards are pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...