Monday, October 29, 2012

Christmas Blessings

Back in Aug I won a challenge over at Sweet Stamps blog , and thanks to their generosity, I got two wonderful stamps. Today I chose to work with one of them ...


 Colored the image with Copic markers

Sharing with CAS-ual Fridays#76



                     Christmas blessing sentiment by Crafters Companion and the believe sentiment original cover is lost so I am sorry I  will not be able to give it due credit

 I know the amount of kraft is very minimal on this card , but I thought I would go ahead and share it any way.

I have another card coming up tomorrow which I am really excited about. I tried my Prismas on kraft and I can't wait to show it to you all  !


 That's it for now, see you all tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by.


Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Absolutely beautiful coloring. Love this beautiful image! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! Fabulous job coloring. Can I say I am a wee bit jealous? Can't wait to see what you share tomorrow! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...