Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Celebrating You!

 Before I get on with my post today , I would like to thank each and everyone of you who took the time to congratulate me on my publication, I was overwhelmed by the number of emails I received apart from the comments left here on my blog, thank you so much for sharing my joy and excitement.

Now for today's card....this weeks MIM #88 over at Papertrey ink is about positive and negative die cuts, so I got my Simply Jane stamps and dies and set to work .
....and here is what I came up with...


I seperated the tiny rose die from the rest of the dies in the set which made it super easy to die cut the flower in the hair , that is my negative part, which I stamped in with the coordinating stamp.




  and for the positive,  I die cut some  more roses in blue and used them to decorate the bodice of the silhouette


 the leaf branch is by Sizzix....all other stamps and dies are by Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by.


Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. WOW, what a beautiful card! Love ALL the dies you've used they look great together and the pastel colors you've used are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet colors. Great placement of the flower in her hair

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...