Monday, October 22, 2012

Birds Of A Feather

A card inspired by Runway Inspired





The feather on this particular bird stamp looked like a button to me , so I used it to mimic the buttons on the jacket!

 
 The stripes at different angles really caught my eye and I tried to achieve that with my score board, which also added some wonderful texture and extra dimension to the background.
...... drew the red and white stripes in my sentiment.

Also sharing with CAS-ual Fridays#75


 I truly enjoyed creating this card, very different from my usual style, hope you all like it too!

Thanks for stopping by.
 



Share/Bookmark

9 comments :

  1. You've done a terrific job with the scoring! Such an interesting detail on this great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many eye candy to be had! Lovely work as always! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is this? I love the graphic design and those score lines are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy seeing what you create :) You have such a knack for using layers and embellishments but still keeping it wonderfully CAS :) Thanks for going over the edge with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really creative take on the challenges! Love it! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am blown away that you scored all this yourself! Just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love how you design your card, Sanketi! Great take on the challenges. Love it. Thanks for playing with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful, Sanketi! Love all the little details! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun and unique layout! So glad you joined us over at the Runway Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...