Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fun and Funky!

I have finally got myself on the Washi tape bandwagon.....better late than never I guess!
..........after all the DIY washi tape I have made in the past , I decided it was time  to get myself the real stuff  and found some really cool ones at a Scrapbook expo over the last weekend! 

Simon Says Stamp challenge has a fun Blog hop  and a challenge going on right now with some awesome washi tape inspiration .


 here is my card where I let the tape do all the talking!



Washi tape with sentiments on it makes it an extremely quick and easy card ....


 punched flower embellie.... made using Washi tape adhered to cardstock and punched using Martha Stewart punch

 Stamps: Inkadinkado

Inked the background ..adhered some crystals and doodled as a final fun touch!

also sharing with Young Crafters Unite- hot trends challenge...



Thanks for stopping by!


Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. What a fun card, I love it!! My favorite part? Your doodles around the outside of the card. I need to remember that for my cards. Adds such a unique touch.

    (PS, glad you entered the asymmetry challenge for your last card ... I love how you have perfect symmetry with the three branches, but then put the focal point off center. Make it really dynamic!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS! Love the funky feel to it! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, great idea to use the washi tape as your sentiment =) Thanks for joining our YCU challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the movement in this card, Sanketi. I've nominated you for a Leibster award, it'll be on my next post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...