Monday, September 24, 2012

Dream Big!

Another one for Lawnscaping .....
...since I had my Lawn Fawn stamp set out, I decided to stamp some more of those beautiful critters and fussy cut them to create this simple and colorful card which would make a kid smile with joy!


 I stamped them all on Lawn Fawn bright side patterned paper and shading them with my Spectrum Noir pens, popped them using dimensionals and done!

all stamps Lawn Fawn except the bubble and dream big sentiment ( Joanns)




  Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. What a cool take on the texty challenge! Love your use of the LF papers!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! I LOVE all your magical paper pieced critters! And the texty background you created is so cute!

    Thanks so much for getting texty with us Lawnscaping gals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so bright and cheery, such a fun card

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love this magical card! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...