Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Write your own story.......

My recent card with the bold sentiments got me thinking to try something just the opposite ..smaller fonts and loaded with meaning.
So I came up with a card that would be perfect for a book loving person and was inspired by this Tuesday Trigger by The Moxie Fab World- Type Hype


Love that Typewriter...time to go back to basics and get one I guess!!!!
Anyway until I get one , here is a card to honor it...........



 The typewriter reminded me of my early days of learning how to use it , yes there was a time when all I wanted to do was to be a writer. Deeply influenced by Jane Austen  I thought if I knew typing, I could type away a beauftiful book just like her...so I took a class to learn shorthand and typing , unfortunately despite using all 10 fingers , I failed to go beyond ASDF!

Later I realised that using all 10 fingers  at the same time WAS the problem!..

It was a beautiful typewriter and I guess I spent more time admiring it rather than practising on it...all I can say now is ...am grateful for my Computer and the keyboard!!!!!!

Stamps: PTI and Studio G

Thanks for stopping by.







Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. Love your card, Sanketi, from the vintage typewriter to all the wonderful quotes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea to include these classic quotes. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You came up with such a unique take on the challenge, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this card catches my eyes.
    I love the typewriter and all typed letters
    so perpectly fit in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sanketi! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...