Friday, August 24, 2012

The Holidays..........

UPDATE: this card is a winner over at Sweet Stamps ...thank you so much for picking my card!


As I had mentioned in an earlier post , I have started on the Holiday cards that I had a request for and here is the first of many  more to come!


 
This year I decided to go with stamps for the images, it makes the entire process a breeze!... thanks to PTI who have trademark stamps, it's also easy to stamp the back of the card, but for the rest I will have to write by hand!

On this particular card, I used a stamp from Sweet Stamps  and the sentiment is from PTI And the musical background is a tiny stamp from Lawn Fawn.

I had got this stamp at an expo because they had reminded me of my favorite movie-Sound Of Music!, Yesterday when I searched this company to see if they had copyright stamps, I found that they have a blog and a challenge going on  right now and the theme is guess what!.......Watercolor!!!!!

So here we go with my entry -Sweet Stamps- Challenge #79- watercolored

Thanks for stopping by.


Share/Bookmark

7 comments :

  1. Beautiful card- the Stamping and colouring are so good. I'm impressed that you'll have the patience to keep producing these cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Sweet card. I love how you used the Singing Children in your design. Thank you for joining us in our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps this week. Good Luck!!!!

    Dawn B. - SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOnderfully done- love the image and the great Christmas theme- and now I will not look at the image the same way- I will be thinking of The Sound of Music and singing about My Favorite things and Doh Rae Me......! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet stamos with your beautiful Christmas themed card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet idea taking the children and giving them a Christmas theme!! I love it!! Good luck and thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the stamps together! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...