Friday, August 17, 2012

Thankful.......

 Update: This card was chosen as Color Q courtier !!!!!...Thanks Color Q!


With Fall at my doorstep, I decided to make a card to celebrate it's arrival!
....am I glad for the cooler weather!!!!!





This was inspired by Erin's card , - click here  to check out her beautiful creation!

I had bookmarked her card for a long time now, but never got around to using the stamps and dies to their full potential,  so today I made  time to die cut all the different elements and color them with watercolor markers and came up with this card.


Although this card did require a bit more time , it was totally worth it, I love the way it turned out!

Sharing this with Color Q #150

Also sharing with  a new to me blog which has caught my eye for all the right reasons( tons of inspiration there!!)

Oozak # 5- Fall theme



Also sharing with The Moxie Fab world- Autumn Awaits- Tuesday Trigger

Sharing with Designed To Color

Thanks for stopping by.



Share/Bookmark

11 comments :

  1. Fall has arrived at a very beautiful doorstep! I love how you've left all that white space and still used all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Sanketi, love all the fall things you used here! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow... this card is gorgeous! I love it!

    Blessings,
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. So coool!! Love it! So glad you joined us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely, thank you for joining us at the colourQ ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is so cute.....no wonder you wanted to CASE her card! Fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel you on Fall's arrival! I am ready! :) This is so lovely, I love your use of white space and that lovely, detailed stamping. Thanks for joining us at at the ColourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS card! The image is awesome! Thank you for playing the CQ with us….hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Sanketi! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...