Monday, August 27, 2012

Celebrate Life.

A card for CASE study #105, this week we were challenged to CASE another player, and I chose this card by Stempelomi , her card had stood out in the gallery when she had posted for an earlier challenge and I so wanted to try the silhouette feel against a watercolor background..so here we go with my take on her card....



Also sharing with Runway Inspired #18


I saw black and orange  with a hint of blue and green around her waist ...so I went with those colors on my  card.

Stamps : Crafty Secrets and PTI

Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

9 comments :

  1. Hi,
    great case of my card, thanks a lot for doing!

    hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! It's a great case of the original, and a winning entry for the RIC challenge, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant CASE of a great card! You know I love your watercolouring :) Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely!!!! Your technique and execution is just perfect! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! BTW you won!! :)
    http://janesdoodles.blogspot.com/2012/08/snowman-and-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful image and beautiful colours! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, dreamy watercoloring! So glad you joined us at the Runway Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those colors are just gorgeous against the black silhouettes! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...