Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Thinking Of You........

Inspired by Runway Inspired # 15-Lacoste......


This card took me a while to create despite the fact that there is not much to it , the first one I made (above) , ended up looking too clean and proper for the masculine card that I was intending to make , so I started over and this time around applied some inky fingers to the background and frayed up the twine a bit more  to create a roughed up look..whether I succeeded only you can tell me!..so am posting both here.....





.... to achieve the texture on the tweed dress, I used  burlap twine  (recycled from a burlap rice sack )



Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. You've definitely succeeded! Wow! What a brilliant design of simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy this card! I agree, the second one is my favorite. Such a great design, I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sanketi, this is great! I love the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool...I love that the texture of the fibers match the texture of the dress! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...