Sunday, July 22, 2012

PTI -stamp a faire Tie Dye Techniques

Now onto my next challenge..using tie dye techniques..
After watching the tutorials , and the number  of options  provided , I realised that every technique I tried to attempt , I ran short of some supply  like for the shave foam  technique, I did not have reinkers, for the dye ink pad  one , I had just one single blue dye ink pad!!!!

Well being a crafter , I decided to make do with what I had and used the single blue ink pad  and came up with this card and since we are already approaching August , I decided to do a Holiday card...



 


Stamps- PTI , Die- Memory Box

Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

8 comments :

  1. Oh wow, this is amazing! Doesn't look like I'm following you yet. Not sure how that happened, but I've fixed it : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did this! Looks just like the sky on a snowy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sky is just stunning! I can tell this technique is going to be the next hot thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Jaw-dropping awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you persevered because this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous spot of blue and a wonderful way to use it in the card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your entire blog is amazing.....so glad I found it this morning! I am so enjoying paging through all of your posts and find it difficult not to keep commenting - you my dear are an artist!!! Thanks for sharing your paintings with me! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...