Monday, July 23, 2012

PTI Stamp A Faire Mini Book Challenge

My last and final SAF  challenge and I earn all the badges!!!!

A mini book , I went with Ashley's technique and it was very simple and easy ..in fact it took me just 15 mins to get the book done , the pictures took me longer!!!

Mini Book Challenge












Stamps- PTI and Fiskars, Die- PTI  Happy Trails

Thanks Papertrey for  all the fun, loved every moment and learned so many new techniques...it was an eye opener in many ways, especially to the fact that I needed to get MORE PTI stamps ..I seemed to be missing  on so many !!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. What a great mini! Love how you bound it, and loving all your Stamp a Faire projects - you had a productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so gorgeous! I love the bright colors you used, too. Your work is awesome--I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sanketi, I love your style! Your mini book is so wonderful! You have such a great way of layering elements that seems so organic and natural. The results are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mini book! I've always wanted to make one and I love how there are so many different ways to make it, without spending too much time on it so you can spend the time filling the pages up ^_^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...