Sunday, July 22, 2012

PTI Stamp A Faire Limited Supply Challenge

This challenge was a tad bit challenging for me since the list of supplies mentioned a floral stamp set of which I have none, yet not one to give up , I thought of using Hello friend Stamp set since the sentiments are floral in shape ......so here I am with yet another project today...

PTI Limited supply challenge





  • STAMPS: Natural Beauties only (or another floral set as a substitute if needed)
  • PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse
  • RIBBON: Hawaiian Shores Bitty Dot
  • BUTTONS: Simply Chartreuse

 I used Hello friend Stamp set and Stampers select white cardstock


Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...