Sunday, July 22, 2012

PTI Stamp A faire Homemade Embellishment

I took inspiration from Danielle again and tried my hand at Washi tape using patterned paper

.......wow! this is one of the coolest techniques I have seen and was so much fun!
I have tried making my own washi tape before using crepe paper and while that did turn out beautiful , this technique was by far faster and easier and of course instant gratification..thanks Danielle!

so here is my card....

PTI homemade embellishment













stamps PTI Birthday, think big favorites, Happy Trails die .

sharing with Moxie Fab World stamp it- Birthday card


Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. It's beautiful! I'm loving DIY washi tape these days too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous patterns! I am really excited to see that you tried the technique and had fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sanketi! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...