Sunday, July 22, 2012

PTI Stamp - a - faire Camp Card set challenge

Ok ..so all my plans about staying home and crafting yesterday went for a toss and I ended  up spending most of the day outdoors..so much for planning everything so well!!!!

Anyway, so am back today and hopefully will be able to get my crafting going and earn some badges, but since all the videos are now up , I decided to do just dive in and started with the card set.

I went with Danielle  and her wonderful mini cards set...











will be back with my next project......

 stamps and dies  PTI- Half and Half and Happy Trails
Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Love these, Sanketi, especially the glittered dies and the YELLOW (ok, and the half and half die that I've been on the fence about so long).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, thank you for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off I would like to say great blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing. I've had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there.
    I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10
    to 15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any ideas or hints? Appreciate it!
    Also visit my web page novelbyall.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...