Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bananas!!!!!

This card is a first for me ...
........I have never done cutesy punny fruity cards before and that is the single most reason why I take part in challenges .... it makes you want to step outside your comfort zone and try something different and challenging..makes you think !

here we go .. a card which drove me bananas!!!!!!


 Sharing with Simon Says Stamp- Simon says let's get fruity

and  Color Q#145






Thanks for stopping by.

Sharing with Moxie Fab World-  Love card challenge
..my last one I promise..!!!!!!!
Share/Bookmark

7 comments :

  1. How totally fun is this card Sanketi! I am bananas for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the angular design and great pun. :) Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Sanketi, love your design! thanks for joining us this week at the CQC and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cutetsy punny fruity 'first' card, Sanketi! Hope it's not your last :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card, such fun!!! Your image is great and I love your image!!

    hugs Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, Sanketi. Great pun, and I also love the way you've angled everything across the card. Very different. Will borrow that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sanketi! Thanks for linking this up to the Love Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...