Friday, June 15, 2012

Take Flight!

This week we were challenged by PTI - MIM#70  to create something with  puffed fabric accents, and the video by Erin was truly inspiring and  looked so easy , but truth be told , I did struggle with this one a bit , perhaps because I did not have fun foam nor nested dies  on hand . So to improvise I had to use my quilting poly fill  and dies from the PTI framed out set.




 Unfortunately , despite my best efforts , I could not capture the puffiness as well as they are captured under our eyes!!


Supplies: Stamps and Dies -PTI

Even though it falls short on the card front , one good thing that came out of all the experimenting I did with this card was , I could use Framed Out die to cut a wonderful square for window cards, and need not invest in another square punch !!!
Yayy!!!!

Thanks for stopping by.


Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. super color combo...and I like your new updated Profile pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the pictures, VERY frustrating! The card is bold and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bold black card...gorgeous bird and the pink in the middle...I just made a black card too..would you mind to see it on my blog dear..hugs, best regards from Germany.Monika

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...