Monday, June 18, 2012

Slice Of Life

Update: This card received an honorable mention over at Lawnscaping.....thanks !
                      Honorable gnome at Lawnscaping Challenge

I had designed  this card a while back and uploaded  it on Flickr and had forgotten about it until I received a mail  asking about the stamp set I had used .  I think it was perfectly timed , I saw the latest Lawnscaping challenge asking for a splash of color ......

.....so  here we go, a card ready to post!

A splash of color........
 for Lawnscaping  challenge#36






My first try at homemade washi tape!



 used glossy accents on the lemon and the glass of lemonade and ice cubes for the wet look....


Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. I love this! The contrast of the yellow against the black and the quote is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! The splash of yellow is perfect! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning! Great execution of the theme! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow! Love your custom lemonade washi tape! I want some!!! This is fantastic! Definitely going into my favorites folder for personal inspiration! Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that yellow just pops out from the black. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...