Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A note of thanks!

Another  card using another sketch from the PTI -Make It Monday # 69,


I was not only inspired by the sketch , but also the colors from the picture..so here it is ....



  After many years , I created a design that reminded me of my Textile Design days, when I used to design fabric, using  poster paints and India ink, and feel so happy seeing my patterns on fabric!


  I chose  a striped patterned paper which had a  textured linen look to it to compliment my florals,  and some rhinestones for some bling and used Copics for the shaded background.



 A simple sentiment elegantly styled by PTI completes the card.

Sharing with  CAS-ual fridays#55



Also sharing with Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.


Share/Bookmark

10 comments :

  1. This is so pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite an amazing card! I just nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. If you're unfamiliar with it, just check out my blog post. Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card. Very nice. Thanks for stopping by my blog and making a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the color combo! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love those flowers, so dramatic!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the beautiful gems in your flowers! So very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty! And congrats on the shout-out you got for your other MIM card - that one was fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! I did not know about the shout out until you mentioned it !

      Delete
  8. Haven't been here in a while, love this one, it's a classic Sanketi creation! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...